Lecture Notes For All: Chemistry Best StudyMaterials PPT

GoDaddy

...................

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chemistry Best StudyMaterials PPT

Chemistry Best StudyMaterials PPT

Chemistry Good Lectures Slides




Click the blue links to download the ppt files


click here..

Table of Contents


Laboratory Safety

Atomic Structure

Matter

Measurement

Electrons in Atoms

Periodic Table

Chemical Bonding

Molecular Structure



PowerPoint Presentations
Laboratory Safety
Laboratory Safety
Atomic Structure - Ch. 3
Atomic Timeline Song
I. Structure of the Atom
II. Masses of Atoms
Matter - Ch. 1
I. States of Matter
II. Classification of Matter
III. Properties & Changes in Matter
Measurement - Ch. 2
I. Using Measurements
II. Units of Measurement
III. Unit Conversions
Electrons in Atoms - Ch. 4
I. Waves & Particles
II. Bohr Model of the Atom
III. Quantum Model of the Atom
IV. Electron Configuration
Periodic Table - Ch. 6
I. History
II. Organization
III. Periodic Trends
Chemical Bonding - Ch. 6 & 7
Come Together: An Internet Sampler on Chemical Bonding
I. Introduction to Bonding
II. Molecular Compounds
III. Ionic Compounds
IV. Acids
Molecular Structure - Ch. 6
I. Lewis Diagrams
II. Molecular Geometry
III. Molecular Polarity
The Mole - Ch. 3 & 7
I. Molar Conversions
II. Molarity
III. Formula Calculations
Chemical Reactions - Ch. 8
I. Intro to Reactions
II. Balancing Equations
III. Types of Reactions
IV. Reaction Energy
V. Reaction Rate
Stoichiometry - Ch. 9
I. Stoichiometric Calculations
II. Stoichiometry in the Real World
Gases - Ch. 10 & 11
I. Physical Properties of Gases
II. The Gas Laws
III. Ideal Gas Law
IV. Gas Stoichiometry (non-STP)
V. Two More Laws
Gas Laws Practice Problems
Ideal Gas Law & Gas Stoichiometry Practice Problems
Liquids & Solids - Ch. 12
I. Intermolecular Forces
II. Physical Properties
II. Changes of State - Phase Changes, Heating Curves, Phase Diagrams
Solutions - Ch. 13 & 14
I. Nature of Solutions
II. Concentration
III. Colligative Properties
Acids & Bases - Ch. 15 & 16
I. Intro to Acids & Bases
II. pH
III. Titration
Nuclear Chemistry - Ch. 22
I. The Nucleus
II. Radioactive Decay
III. Fission & Fusion
IV. Nuclear Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment